j e s u i s p r e s t. i a m r e a d y.c: “jesus h. roosevelt christ!”
j: “no, sassenech, just me.”
There’s no place on earth with more magic and superstition mixed into its daily life than the Scottish Highlands.
- gender equality
- you can have sex with anyone you want and no ones gonna judge you
- bastards arent treated like shit
- the highborns can marry commoners and no one gives a shit
- its sunny all the time in dorne
- their fighting style is like 104% badass-er than everyone else
- oberyn martell is one hot piece of ass
- their house words should be im sexy and i know it
People disappear all the time.
Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually.
Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually.
Sansa Appreciation Week: [Day 1] → Favorite Quote(s)
∟ My name’s not Alayne. It’s Sansa Stark, eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark.
Her hair was a mane of jet-black ringlets that fell to the small of her back, and around her brow was a band of copper suns. Where the Sand Snakes were tall, Arianne took after her mother, who stood but five foot two. She is still a little thing, the captain thought. Yet beneath her jewelled girdle and loose layers of flowing purple silk and yellow samite she had a woman’s body, lush and roundly curved.
*happy birthday m
You need not be scared of me, nor anyone else here, as long as I’m with you.
When you’re not with me?